Developed for the track. The NEW Proxes R888R delivers supreme dry handling. With enhanced steering feel and response, combined with higher stability on the throttle, Proxes R888R allows track users to carry higher speed through corners for faster laps. Faster cornering, longer lasting and more consistent, Proxes R888R translates power into lap times.
- E & DOT Markings. Meets current European mandatory labelling requirements - Legal for use on public roads
- New asymmetric tread pattern design - Maximised dry cornering grip without compromising aquaplaning performance
- “GG" Tread compound - Fast warm-up and predictable handling during warm-up Minimal tread squirm for maximised dry grip
- New rayon "super-high turn-up" carcass construction - Improved mid corner grip for faster lap times. Improved consistency and endurance
- Wide centre rib - Precise steering response