Open Country R/T
The Open Country Rugged Terrain (Open Country R/T) 4x4 tyre from Toyo Tires is a next-generation 4WD tyre that combines the extreme puncture-resistance and strength of an M/T with the long-wearing compound and sealed road performance of an A/T to service the emerging ‘hybrid’ tyre category.
The Open Country R/T gives tough tourers the all-round performance required to reach the most remote locations with confidence, combining the best attributes of the Open Country A/T II and the Open Country M/T.
See our dealer locator to find a store near you.
Next-Generation Hybrid Tread Pattern
- Tight A/T-inspired centre blocks combine with self-cleaning M/T-style shoulders for traction on any terrain
3-Ply Polyester Carcass with High Turn-Up Ply
- Open Country M/T-style construction provides extreme puncture resistance and sharp steering response
Advanced Tread Block Design
- Deep sipes and stepped block borders provide biting edges for wet traction on sealed or unsealed roads
Aggressive Aesthetics with Reduced Noise
- Staggered shoulder blocks and a varied tread pattern minimise road noise while creating an aggressive profile
2 Jointless, Spiral-Wound Cap Plies
- Excellent uniformity with exceptional strength
High-Speed Stability and Steering Response
- L-shaped interlocking blocks reduce tread flex to provide stability while turning, accelerating and braking